The design, implementation, and proactive management of a hosting infrastructure can be a daunting and expensive task for a company to undertake.
For many years we watched our Co-Location and Dedicated Hosting customers struggle with this. With the growth of an infrastructure it becomes imperative that the quality of service and reliability is something you can truly count on. Managed hosting is now a cost-effective solution to the complete outsourcing of your online infrastructure.
As your managed hosting provider, we act as an extension of your own company. We are proactively involved in all stages of your infrastructure design and implementation to make recommendations, and develop an infrastructure that fits your needs now, all while planning for future growth if anticipated. We are available 24/7/365, and our Data Center is staffed 24/7/365 by support engineers.
Here is a common list of things that our managed hosting customers have us do:
- Custom infrastructure design and consulting
- Custom installation and configuration of your new infrastructure
- Monitor your services from the individual servers hardware, to the end user application
- 24/7/365 response to system event notifications and problems
- Proactive system administration and troubleshooting
- Operating system and managed application vendor patches and hot- fixes
- If an outage is necessary for your individual environment, we will schedule this at your convenience
- Monitor your infrastructure’s tasks such as backups, load balancing, firewall, high-availability, spam filtering, etc to ensure proper functionality
- Optimizing server and network performance
- Securing the operating system and managed applications to the best of our ability
- While we are fully confident in our abilities, we cannot be held responsible for security flaws in a vendors software
- Service Level Agreement